MX Player is the king of all the media apps especially when comes to Android. It’s used every day by millions of Android users all around the globe, instead of the default Android Media Player mx player is much better. Maybe you are among those millions of people, but do you want to download and install MX Player on your Windows PC/Laptop?
I know the answer is yes, you want to download MX Player for PC. Well, then you have to read the rest of this page very carefully. After you read you will understand, how to download MX Player on your Windows PC.
With millions of user base and excellent features MX Player is the first choice of people. You may be already using some apps on your PC like VLC Media Player or KM Player for Playing Movies and other videos, but I think you would love to use MX Player on your PC. Anyhow, without wasting your time, Let’s jump into the main topic below.
Download MX Player for Windows PC Laptop
I know you want to download mx player for your PC, but there is no particular “MX Player PC or computer version.” The developers had not built one yet, Though i think they will create one soon. But wait that doesn’t mean you can’t install it on your computer. There is a little workaround which will help you to download and install the Mx Video Player on your PC.
The workaround is using an Android Emulator for installing Mx player (which is an android app) on our PC. This sounds easy, right? Yeah, it is very easy. Just follow the steps mentioned below and you will be able to download and install MX Player on your PC.
How to Download MX Player for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 PC
- Step 1: First of all you need an Android emulator. If you already don’t have one installed on your computer, then you can download one of the following Android emulators from below. I will recommend you to download BlueStacks.
- Step 2: Now install BlueStacks and open it (You will find the guide about how to install BlueStacks on your PC on the download page itself).
- Step 3: Next you have to open BlueStacks and Search for MX Player by clicking on the search button. And you will see that no result, in the bottom left side of the BlueStacks window you will see a “Search Google Play for Mx Player,” just click on that, and you will see mx player.
- Step 4: Click on that Mx player and install it on your Computer just like how you install any app/game on your phone from Google play. This will be very easy, give it a try and install the app on BlueStacks. Must Download TubeMate YouTube Downloader Android app & Download TubeMate App for PC Laptop Windows 7/8/10 or XP.
- Step 5: After you install the apps on BlueStacks all you needed do is open BlueStacks and then open Mx Player from BlueStacks and enjoy Watching Videos on Mx Player.
Now you can successfully downloaded and installed MX Player on your computer. However, if you need a more detailed guide on this topic, drop a comment below, and i will create a video for your guys where i will show you exactly how to install mx player on PC. Anyhow guys, thanks for reading and have an awesome day.