MX Player is the king of all the media apps specially when comes to android. Many android users use MX Player instead of the default android Media Player every day. May be you are among those millions of people, but do you want download and install MX player on your PC Laptop Computer? I know the answer is yes, you want to download MX Player for PC. So you need to check below where I have written about how you can download MX Player for your Windows PC.
With millions of user base and superb awesome features MX player is the first choice of people. You may be already using some apps on your PC like VLC Media Player or KM Player for Playing Movies and other videos, but I think you would love to use MX Player on your PC. Anyhow, without wasting your time, I would like to jump into the main topic.
Download MX Player for Windows PC Laptop
I know you want to download mx player for your PC, but actually there is no specific Mx player PC or computer version never created (may be in future there will be one), but wait that don’t mean you can’t install is on your computer. There is a little workaround which will help you to install the mx player on your PC.
The workaround is using an Android Emulator for installing Mx player (which is an android app) on our PC. This sounds easy, right? Yeah, it is very easy. Just follow the steps mentioned below and you will be able to download and install MX Player on your PC. You may also like to: Download Myntra App for PC , Download PayTM App for PC, Download Psiphon 3 for PC.
How to Download MX Player for Your PC
- Step 1: First of all you need an Android emulator, so if you already don’t have one installed on your computer, then you can download one of the following android emulators from below. I will recommend you to download BlueStacks.
- Step 2: Now install BlueStacks and open it (You will find the guide about how to install BlueStacks on your PC from the download URL itself).
- Step 3: now open BlueStacks and Search for MX Player by clicking on the search button. And you will see that no result, in the bottom left side of the BlueStacks window you will see a “Search Google Play for Mx Player”, just click on that and you will see mx player.
- Step 4: Click on that Mx player and install it on your Computer just like how you install any other game or from Google play. This will be very easy, give it a try and install the app on BlueStacks. Must Download: TubeMate YouTube Downloader 126.96.36.1998 & Download TubeMate App for PC Laptop Windows 7/8/10 or XP.
- Step 5: After you install the apps on BlueStacks all you needed do is open BlueStacks and then open Mx Player from BlueStacks and enjoy Watching Videos on Mx Player. Enjoy, also you can watch the video below to get a better idea about how to download and install MX Player on your computer.