I know you guys would love to use Xender app on your computer for getting faster file transfer speed on your PC. So, today I’m sharing the download links of Xender for PC Laptop Windows 7/8/10. You can directly download the Xender app for your PC from the download links mentioned in this post, but I would suggest you to read the full post as it may help you.
Xender is among one of the most popular file sharing apps available on the Google play store, it has been already downloaded few millions of times and has an overall good reputation among people who have tried it so far. You can share any kind of files between your two or even more devices simultaneously using this app. Must Read: Download Xender for Android and iPhone (Latest Version).
Xender Creates a group of local devices which are connected to each other via their own built in Wi-Fi, so basically it creates a privet network of devices using the Wi-Fi of your devices. Now you can check the download links of Xender for PC Windows Laptop etc. Let’s jump into the main part of the tutorial below.
Download and Install Xender on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 PC Laptop
Xender is one of most popular android apps available on the play store, but they still don’t have any PC version available yet. But, there’s no need to feel bad as there’s a method to download and install the Xender App on your PC Laptop or Basically on any Windows Computer.
However, if you want, then you can install SHAREit on your computer, this app also works as Xender works and as a plus point they have both PC and Smartphone version of their app. Anyhow, if you only want to use Xender on your Computer then follow them step by step guide below and understand how to download Xender for PC.
- Step 1: As there is no Xender PC version available so we have to install the android version of Xender on own computer using the traditional Android Emulator method.
So first of all you need to download any of the follow android emulators – BlueStacks, YouWave, Andy etc.
- Step 2: After you download any Android Emulator install it on your Computer and then jump to the next step.
- Step 3: Now all you need to do is download Xender app from the link below, after your download completes follow the next steps.
- Step 4: After Xender Download Completes all you need to do is right click on the file which you have just downloaded and open the file using the Android Emulator software which you have previously installed on your computer.
- Step 5: Now Xender will be running on your PC, Laptop Windows Computer so enjoy using it.
Also Read: How To Resume A Broken/Expired File Download in IDM.
Recommended Read: How to Use ES File Explorer – Basic Guide (with Pictures)
Using Xender app you can share files in very good speed (like on average you may get a speed of 5MB/sec). It’s a reasonably good speed when comparing it with other traditional methods of sharing or copying files. Xender is one of the most popular Android apps which has been downloaded for few million times via the play store. Anyhow, hope you like the blog post download Xender for PC Laptop windows 7/8/10 Computer, comment below and let us know your thoughts, Have a good day:).