It happens with all of us, somehow some important files got deleted from your computer accidentally. Now you can read this article and find out what you should do to get those files back in your PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or Windows XP computer.
Have you accidentally deleted some important files on your PC? Moreover, you may have deleted them securely using the “(Shift+Delete) +Enter” function? Before you start crying, please read this post. Well, Actually You can recover those deleted files from your computer. So, don’t worry.
Just carefully follow the step by step guide to recover the detailed files from our computer. This trick works with those files which are deleted using the “(Shift+Delete) +Enter” function. I had used some screenshots which will guide you through the process.You can also watch the Video i uploaded regarding recover permanently deleted files on YouTube, i have also embedded it at the end to the post. So, let’s start the tutorial.
Recover Permanently Deleted Files from Pen Drive , Memory Card , External Hard disk or Android, Lumia Phone, Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or XP Computer
- Step 1: First download the Recuva software from the link given below.
Presuming that you already don’t have it installed on your computer I’m giving you the download link.
- Step 2: Now install Recuva on your computer.
As the name suggests Recuva is a file recovering software. So, it will help you to recover deleted files on your computer.
Also Read: How to Remove Arrows from Shortcuts Windows 7/8/8.1 (Step by Step Guide)
- Step 3: Now open Recuva by clicking on the new Recuva shortcut icon on your desktop screen.
- Step 4: You will see a window like the one below. Just click on next.
- Step 5: Now in the next screen you need to choose the file type which you want to recover.
Select which file you want. In case you can’t determine, just select All Files”.
- Step 6: In the next screen you will see the option to select which from which drive does the file has got deleted. If you know where the file used to be at then you can enter the location here.
This will lead you to better and faster recovery. But, in case you don’t know you can choose the “I’m not Sure Option”
- Step 7: After that there will be another window, you can avoid that and click on Start. Or you can click on “Enable deep scan”. If you choose it, then the scanning time will be long.
Now Recuva will scan your computer for deleted files and when scanning is completed, you can see the results.
- Step 8: Just select the file which you want to recover from the list and click on Recover. You will be asked to enter a location where the recovered file will be saved. After you enter the location your file will be recovering and when it completes you can see the file on that location which you have entered previously. Now your file has recovers.
Yeah it’s possible to recover old deleted files on your computer, but’s let me worn you – for some reasons “it is not always possible” to recover deleted files. Means there is a possibility that your file can be recovered but also, there is a possibility that it can’t.
However, it is more likely to get the deleted files back then losing them for life long. So, if you had deleted old files from your computer then make sure that you try at least once to recover them. Hope you find this guide helpful, if yes then don’t forget to share it with your friends. Have a good day.