Are you looking for a workaround that will help you to upload your photos to Instagram without using your smartphone but your PC/MAC computer? If yes then read this post carefully here i have shared how to upload images to Instagram (Without BlueStacks).
There are plenty of recourses available out there for using Instagram on PC with BlueStacks or other Android Emulators. I think you guys don’t want to use that software. So, here in this post I’m sharing a workaround which will help you to upload Pictures to Instagram without BlueStacks.
Instagram is a popular social network which lets you share pictures with the world. Officially Instagram is available as an app for the major smartphone platforms but there is no official computer app available yet. Although there is a Windows 8 App for Instagram, but that is only for Windows 8 Users, you can check that here. So, what if you are not using Windows 8, then can’t you Upload Instagram on Your PC/MAC computer, Of Course you can that’s what I am sharing with you guys here.
Recommended Read: Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 7/8/10/XP.
How to Upload Pictures to Instagram from PC/MAC
Although Instagram can be accessed from desktop, but the problem is – there is no option on website for uploading pictures to Instagram from your computer.
That’s where Gramblr comes in, this a free tool available for both PC and MAC for Uploading Pictures from your Computer to Instagram. This is a pretty interesting and useful software and currently one of the easiest solution for Uploading Picture to Instagram without using a smartphone. You can follow the steps below or you can even watch the video above for learning how to use Gramblr.
- Go to the official Website of Gramblr and download the app for your Computer. If you are using a Windows Computer the download will be of 3MB and if you are using a MAC computer then the download will be 25MB.
- Now install it on Your Computer. Just follow the screen instruction and install it just like you install nay other software on your Computer.
- Next Open Gramblr and login to with your Instagram Account.
- Now choose the photo from your computer.
- Now Click on Upload and Give Caption to your Photo and after that your Picture will be successfully uploaded to Instagram.
So that was the entire guide, hope you find it useful. If you need any help then don’t hesitate to comment below. Regards: MostUsefulTricks.com admin.