The Internet is growing day by day, and there are a lot of people who want to share their knowledge. However, some people lack on sharing it just because English isn’t their primary language. In this situation, the writer opts to write in his primary language on the same topic which had the potential to grab readers globally. Thus, the opportunities for the writer becomes limited to a particular reason.
If we talk about Blogging, correct use of Grammar and its punctuation is crucial for SEO and also to convey the knowledge to the audience easily. Nobody likes to read a blog in which there are a hell lot of grammatical mistakes; it is observed that Google also demotes websites with poor grammar in SERPs (search engine results page). Thus it’s a no-brainer thing for any blogger or basically any writer to use a grammar checker app like grammarly.
Grammarly Overview 2017
Grammarly was founded back in 2009 by some serious grammar lovers who claim that Grammarly is the most promising grammar checker yet. Grammarly has proven to correct grammatical errors, improve word pair, check plagiarism or repeated words and much more.
Grammarly is aimed for anyone who writes or want to improve writing skills. It is much more than your regular inbuilt dictionary in the operating system, Grammarly checks for over 150 basic and advance grammatical measures. It also checks for possibly confused words (for example confusion between its and it’s).
Also Read: CashKaro.com Review – See How Much I have Earned!
One month Grammarly premium license costs 29.9$ which is somehow worth of what this application delivers. While some writers may find it expensive while paying 29$ for a one month license of Grammarly, it’s totally worth the money. Below you can check the pros and cons of grammarly app.
Pros of Grammarly Grammar Checker
- It helps Students to improve their projects grades.
- Grammarly has proven to enhance the writing skill of their users.
- Its interface and usability are straightforward and easy to use.
- Grammarly also comes with add-on extensions for browser and offline texts editors which let you use Grammarly everywhere.
- Vital for non-English speakers and students which are learning English.
- Builds more confidence while writing content or an essay.
- World class Grammarly vocabulary and correction algorithm help you to deliver error free content like a professional.
- It even detects plagiarism of your content. Which makes you sure that your content is unique in the entire web.
- It also comes with a free Grammarly license which can be used to basic grammatical error correction.
- The free tools with Grammarly are also effective.
- This tool is perfect for bloggers and content writers, and thus it enhances SEO of the page resulting higher ranks in the Search Results.
Also Read: 10 Best Free Recharge Android Apps For 2017.
Cons of Grammarly Grammar Checker
- The 29.9$ price point might sound expensive to some writers.
- This tool cannot be downloaded offline and comes into action only when you are connected to the internet.
- On Mac, Grammarly Microsoft integration is not available yet.
- This application can’t replace a teacher or a human grammar checker.
Conclusion: Is Grammarly Really Worth It?
I have been using Grammarly since its inception and believed me; it has improved my grammar a lot. Grammarly not only helps to correct grammatical errors but also improves vocabulary of its users. Knowing the fact that English is the primary language around the Globe so, everyone needs a tool like Grammarly to improve their English writing skills.
Talking about the price point, Grammarly charges $29.9 for a month of premium subscription which is literally worth of what you get with this tool. Please note that grammarly also offers their services for free too, though the free plan have some feature limitations when we compare it to the premium plan. You can create a free grammarly account from here.
Have some thoughts? Need experts opinion? Shoot them down in the comments section.